G Pro X Superlight PCB Replacement Guide
Replacing the PCB on your GPXS is easy!
For this job you will need:
- A small screw driver ideally a PH000
- Small plastic prying tool
- Bananas! Gaming GPXS PCB with Hot-swap mod
- Remove Mouse feet
- Remove 6 Screws
- Disconnect ribbon cable and battery wire
- Remove 4 screws from the main mouse buttons
- Remove Main mouse buttons
- Disconnect ribbon cable
- Remove 4 screws
- Remove PCB, careful of any springs
- Installation of Bananas! Gaming Hot Swap PCB is the reverse of removal
- Be gentle and patient with disassembly/ assembly
- Use this opportunity to clean any dust & dirt from the inside of your mouse. A small soft brush works great.
- Take care not to tighten the screws too tight as it will strip them, light and easy does it.
- Overtightening of the Main Mouse button screws can cause the buttons to not function properly, if this happens then screw them back out until function is restored.
(We assume no liability for possibly damaged mice)