For this job you will need:
- a small screw driver
- small plastic prying tool
- Bananas! Gaming G502 Lightspeed PCB with Hot Swap Mod
Remove Mouse Feet
Remove 4 Screws
Pry carefully along edges to release tabs. Use care and patience!
Lift tabs to disconnect Ribbon cables. Disconnect Battery Cable.
Remove 3 Screws for "G" Cover (the one on the right is somewhat hidden), remove cover.
Remove 1 Screw and Remove LED chute
Remove 4 Screws for Main Buttons, Remove Main Buttons.
Remove 4 Screws from inner frame
Remove 2 Screws from inner frame
Remove inner assembly
Remove 2 screws on hump, gently pry up and remove hump.
Turn over and remove 1 screw for wheel assembly.
Slide out Pin to the left.
Remove wheel assembly, careful of the 2 springs at the top.
Remove 2 screws for Pin Holder.
Remove 5 Screws for PCB.
Installation of the Bananas! Gaming Hot Swap PCB is the reverse of removal.
- Be gentle and patient with disassembly/ assembly
- Use this opportunity to clean any dust & dirt from the inside of your mouse. A small soft brush works great.
- Take care not to overtighten the screws, light and easy does it.
(We assume no liability for possibly damaged mice)